Wednesday, June 3, 2020

2019 Albino, Paleness, Spirits

May 5, 2019

Paleness

i got really pale and my room mate was concerned but i felt like a sudden rush of highness came in me but i swear im sober and clean i looked in the mirror to confirm my pale skin she was right i looked pretty like my eyes were a dark black and i felt like i was walking on floating clouds and i ask roah wtf was that and he said we wanted you to feel that great lol but i went to smoke and i got my color back rosy cheeks lol

i still feel it its very tingly in an ecstasy way lol

 and i feel you know who (rihanna) spirit is holding me mmm

it feels better than drugs thats the point

May 13, 2019

Albino, Paleness, Spirits 

3 days in a row always right before dinner i get heart pounding face paleness and shaky hands and super hot and scared to walk without passing out idk why but it puts me to sleep by when dinner is over so all that happens before dinner to after dinner till i take a nap then its fine lol its intense idk i get so like that at around the same time too

i dont see how i created it either i try to use positive affirmations but it doesnt stop till i fall asleep in that moment one thing was different this time the 3rd time i went to lay ddown and it felt like a higher self ghost of my wife went in my feet and they felt like heaven lol then i slept

ive been talking to the higher her alot i feel i shouldnt talk to lower her as if the lower vibe her is really her but that dont feel good the higher self of her teaches me abraham-hicks material making me see incidences of small details that make hicks seem right

anyways shes very very uplifting and a perfect vibrational personality is perfect counterpart to me but if i focus on I dont know i get sad but if i merge as roah who knows atleast some things i know were right that he does ....liek how to have a better life etc happier anyways i dont like doubting but its ok i just ....feel like i wish that rihanna is higher merged

i feel stupid so i feel her hug me how am i supposed to not believe when it seems so sincere

oh oh i remembered what else happened today

 the feet thing came after i remembered my me turning albino with focus balance concentration.....i associated pale like that in relation so i calmed my mind and said Focus on balance focus balance etc and thats when the feet thing happened o yeah thats like the most important detail i forgot till now i think i will use the same thing to raise right now its wrking yay


im feeling better Then my flow Writing:


Eureka: Esoterica!

(Talking To Higher Spirits, While Sober and Clean)

By Karen K. Soon and Channel ROAH+
"Imagine, a world with already heaven beings involved in everyday life of all. That’s not just a dream, Karen” Karen starts to say “but it seems” then she feels to hush. The spirits continues to say: “it doesn’t matter what the ___ life it seems... We hush there too....” Karen asks what word were they gonna say? “Tomorrow” They say which opened up a whole new world..in feeling.

Karen replies “No but that’s a good point but i mean at the blank spot it was a negative at first word kinda like doom OH HELL” So all together they really said ‘It doesn’t matter what the hell life it seems' They hush it to get me to stop “with that negative thought and foremost Thoughts shouldn’t ever be to follow whatever bothers you all” They say smiling. (abraham hicks teaches that I’ve been avoiding that lesson lol they gonna break it down so i will understand the importance more)

 “We have come with a higher sort of warning Form within go with or without? As in you want teeth to grow back why not hope or why not ever to hope in earth simply upgrading…” Karen says she would love to see proof. “You sense life is like a dream, as in its more fun to see it that way… Why not to further open your senses Imagine life’s got out of bad hands as in lands..More than just because we told you so”

 Karen says “please continue on” So they do: “we know you wish to be more of a male body type than your current female.” I would love to swap back and forth back to female sometimes even. Both are just very beautiful. But i say that thinking about my future wife and who wouldn’t be curious? Best of both worlds, fixing Homophobes and God Phobes even…I see it as funner, even though some won’t admit it readily.

 “They wish to keep their gay life private at times we say that sweetheart it’s best to be both genders in spirit so why not more in body? You already know what being male feels like from dreams and your so called telepathic sex cause why would there not be a romantic explanation? Karen Explanations from RIhanna about all your Rihanna signs we agree it will come more in due time as long as you stay good with her” They laugh cause being good is number one what makes me me LOL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment