Wednesday, June 3, 2020

june 11, 2018 Rihanna Baby dream



i had the best dream of rihanna shes still in all my dreams there was a girl that said she liked me but then someone gave me a white baby and i said how come shes not brown isnt she rihanna and they said yes her color will sink in lol then i felt bad cause the other girl i didnt want anymore i wanted rihanna cause grown riri said if i cant promise her shes my only one she cant Promise me she’ll come and so i showed riri i set my hair on fire for her but she made the fire not hurt and then we had best sex and i am so happy still then,,,,riri had a man part if you know what i mean too and the morph lady i saw in my prophet dream said guess what will happen and i saw her morph again lol ðŸ˜‰ and like …so i promised riri and i feel best about that i do see her as my only twin flame and shes not bad lol shes very nice


added: i share im her only twin flame but soul mates rock too




No comments:

Post a Comment