Tuesday, June 2, 2020

8/2/12 Brogan in a crowd dream nice eyes

8/2/12


"Brogan was in my Dream , I recognized her with glasses on (shades lol) And there Was a Crowd around, a big one. She was sitting on a brickwall platern thing & i came right up to her, through the crownd, & she stood right up! & Tried to tell me her Dad wouldnt let her Go without her asking him. And i pointed that out, the without asking him part. I had a feeling that she didnt think we were twin flames" (i wrote a note:Dont let that ego think that-My fear lol) 

 

"But i just had to get a good look at her, in the eyes, her eyes were so intense staring back...like she was rethinking that we werent twin flames, I started Hyperventalating and she was laughing hahahahahaha"

 

it has jotted down notes continuing after

 

" 'Sex & Joy will come' -->Dog hint, your going to want to keep up your breath :) " (This reminded me of Tantric stuff at the time lol) 

 

" Just misread cape..'itd be exactly what you thought, we slang exact, we dont mislead you -in intents' I love you guys ahaha" 

No comments:

Post a Comment