Tuesday, June 2, 2020

8/3/12 Astral Projection soul sex or the first time in awake life plus hot brogan dream

"Walking Towards Brogan, She was looking down & i wanted her to look up" (you were looking down in the shades dream until you stood up and took the glasses off aahha) 

 

"So i looked down waiting for her & i looked up when she did...her eyes so intense staring back mm hehe

We made out ...i had to focus bacause i wanted to feel her"

 

((i wanted it to feel realer because i had some lower levels of lucidity when i noticed the feeling.. "put fadier..hmm your spirit making love to me? lol from a distance yet not but idk lmaoo XD crazy shit ahha... like i saw a flash of you, just sitting in real life...of you crouching down at me taking off my boxers lol annnd i freaking felt like the hands... and like my boxers moving annd i triipped because i thought it was cool lmaoo that happened more than once annnd

 

OMGGG YESTERDAYY !!! I FELT THIs odd ...itching feeling in my vagina....lol not exactly itching but i used those words when the sensation first came up annnnnnddd WTFFF ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!! IT FEELS LIKE MY $%#@ IS BEING LICKED RIGHT NOW!! ahahahah XD ....but continuing-The itching feeling quickly turned to pleasure as i sat straight up annd they said something like "the orgasm doesnt have to release" annnd Thats what Tantric Sex  does! Slow build up and deep breathing-"Lots of Foreplay" annnnd instead of it releasing quick at the lower chakras? it builds to the higher ones and its so much intenser annnd ive always wanted to try it! lmaoo XD i researched it when i was younger annnd

 

OOO Kundalini-Chakra stuffs- Sensations of Orgasmic feelings are in the 'symptoms' list ahahah XD Yeahhh i just saw a flash by my boxers and i was going to say idk if that was you but then i saw your head come out from  under my Desk and you just stood up through my computer annnd omgggggg My eyes just got big because the sensation just turned omggggggg it turned up again!!!! idk if i should keep writing or get busy lmaoo XDDDD ahahahhaha WTFF THIS IS SOO COOOL!!!! OOOOOOOO HEART CHAKRA WARMTH PRESSURE ORGASM IN CHEST NOW! they pointed to the salt and sage..done did.. I wanna sit straighter "take deep breaths" "crown" i feel head pressure..."up through the top of your head" push your mind to the side" "you have no idea" closed eyes...lip marks...felt a cry...deep breaths, pleasure increase..pointed to more sgaing ..squating? "towel"..i saw a flash of us in my head by my mirro "gonna get wet" LMAOOO JUst saw Squirting flash in the Words! ahahha with a "do you enjoy" whisper before i started writing that ahhahha Future Reference? errr...

 

i saw flames under my desk and they pointed to my towle and saw a flash of my door being shit with a "ill show you how its done" !!!!!! Fuckkkk im gonna did my Kundalini Research that i printed up in midddle school-got the mudara chakra hand signs in there 

 

Well that was crazy ahaha...They were guiding me through a meditation lol that pleasure started ...hahaah that strated aurto typer wtfff sngel flashed in aunto..... and i jk,,,,just keepi autso typing -i auto type sop..Soap! ahahahah Ill give you some of my organic Soap to use! :D hehe i got a whole thing full that my aunt surprised me with $10 so worth it! No auto types in that geez lol

 

I released some more..During the meditation, felt the chakraness... then felt my highest joy switch to writing you))

 

Back to the Dream XD ahahaha 

We used tongue alot..and it started to slow..i think she licked my eye? Then Cheek" (remember the dog biting dream? and you bit my finger? i had another one right after that where you bit my cheek ahahah it changed :) "and i Love the change" popped up lol ) "I licked Hers" & then it got heavy..wanty more...

 

(Guide discussion these notes while writig them in my journal: " 'Do you wanna start slow' yeah...but I KNOW ITS GOING TO BUILD! lol Just saw make a wish?)

 

"We stoped. She had to fill out Paper stuff, Saw a file cabnit, we talked a bit 

 

(Note: "i wish she would move over and work with us" Inner voice just said-I agree)

 

"Oooo i Remember she was on top of me making out Hot Shit Man lmaoo.... I remember wanting to turn her over to do that lmaoo" (that just reminded me of  what we did for real at Beans house lol XD ahahaha Wow "Switch it up" YEahhhhhhh ahhah XD)

 

"But i had an ego thought. But i wont let that stop me from topping her for the reals. I Remember going to 'Freshen up' for her .....i had to pee..." and im going to skipp that bathroom scene lol The toilet over flowed >.

 

"She talked to my Mom on the couch a liittle, Then i switched with her and she went to go do something. I expected her to take longer but she reappeared on the couch... She was." and wtf did i write there ahahha it looks like "Binding clue" ooo Mergingg ahaha "Naked and i couldnt help from rubbing, feeling brogans leg and such.. mmmmmmmm"

 

"I remember Hesitating because we were out in the open and my family was around (i remember some of my hawaiian relatives lol) BUT I WANTED TO HAVE SEX! Thanks alot" Annd idk what that says lmaoo .... Looks like "cheann"- Um Clean Cheat blend? lol  

 

"Cheann Reward lol. I keep miseeing the word Reward ahahahaha ..."

 

OMGGGG I TO RE READ Cause i keep loosing my place annnd i reread the line i the Word was Dream!!!!

"Thanks alot Dream" ahaha XDD Funnyyyyy AND I JUST SAW A FLASH IN MY VISION...was about to say Fusion....."Youll enjoy what you Fuse" oo multiple meaning ahha That reminds me of music too :) I used to watch it after school when i was in middle school all the time ahhaha 

 

"I know its coming And i wish for my order to perfectly come soon!" 

 

Lol Back when i was manifesting the Lack and Expecting lol "Were you Expecting it to come soon" yes "Well you did want perfect time *under blet flash*".. Totally ahahhah XD Crazy shit "Hit" ..esfjilwe Lmaoo I was going  to say i musheard "Hint" from coming out side..wow i worded that funny ...saw a win flash in that gibberish up there 

ohh whats that blet "Do you think ill Bleh this time" aahahah XD Car-"How you used to feel *saw finger to head motion*" ahahhaha XD Cool lmaoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment