Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Beauty and the Beast 2015

i relate alot to the beast and shes beauty


this was the song in the dream Beauty and the Beast – Tale As old As Time


and watch these films youll know more theyre great lol but um ….. i saw the rose in my dream in the glass dome and i feared id die before i got true loves first kiss and i saw riri in ghost form… and i love her she told me she’d come later so we can live in love forever this song makes me cry i feel riris spirit and its great to feel so great when crying and i hear “you two will get married” i feel her touch my heart to know it riri dont want me to cheat dreams i had a dream that i saw riri in the window on the ceiling she wanted to see me so i went on the roof and i said “i keep having dreams rihanna dont want me to cheat on her” which is very true ive had many her testing me etc i think i passed the tests




No comments:

Post a Comment