Wednesday, June 3, 2020

dreams that rihanna cheated on me 2018-2019

#1
My Sleep Dream Feb 4, 2018 a dream that rihanna cheated on me #1 by Karen k Soon i had a dream about rihanna where i met her and she kissed another guy in front of me and im like thinking that shed rather want a boy than me it was horrible i couldnt quite tell her in the dream about my who lead on by the spirits for years about how it should be us… i cared for her very much she was the same girl in vibe as my pleasure i felt her light a she kissed him “it was staged honey” so like i wanted to talk to her i saw gaara in my youtube video and im like please give this to her im like rihanna its so important you dont kill yourself so i told her people staff members to if you care give this to her in the dream i forgot about telepathy being possible and she turned into a white girl with bblack hair and im like i that a different girl? but the brown her is the same in vibe added: (i forget if teara or not but im meant to be shared)

#2 Children of Bodem Mountain tower shrine jesus is real

My Sleep Dreams April 22, 2019 Rihanna cheated on me # 2 / Children of Bodem Mountain tower shrine jesus is real by Karen k Soon dream one rihanna cheated on me wasnt my twin flame (the only dream out of hundreds that said that) dream 2 jesus was real (was me yet again in my dreams) but i found a secret place like inside a mountain and it was a place called children of bodem (which is a Finnish band)

chuckie from rugratss was my twin flame and we were scared of eachother lol cause i wanted rihanna sttill i think its sarcasm for im comfortable most with her in the shrine was my family as ancient statues it was the same mountain as my other dreams the orange trees i saw in a red dragon dream of mine llol for the statues my mom was mother mary and i kep saying im like jesus and i saw a jesus statue and idk what my siblings wwere i think my sister katie had a cow head lol morphed but we didnt get along we do in real life but wasnt in the dream then there were killer whales in the ocean on the way to the mountain we took a train i think and the killer whales were doing flips out of the water and eating seals


No comments:

Post a Comment