Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Orlando Bloom as a knight self sacrificed to save me a bit more about john too (2012)


My Sleep Dream 2012 The Red dragon john was in the human form (with more about him as my uncle) by Karen k Soon was celtic or medieval with bows and arrows coming at me and i was on a watch tower and he protected me by dying for me and the archer got away and i was safe but before that he walked me on bricks that were slippery with gasoline or oil but with faith i didnt fall they were like foundation stairs but was a brick wall and he said i cant marry just any groom to pick the rightest one if riri was a boy or a boy girl or the woman she is now woman = girl is what i meant not abusive but i think all the dreams point only to her so….(ps i read the signs wrong in the past  im meant to have more than one lover) i think that john was my uncle john who died as a baby went in his fathers dream (my grandpa) and said he died cause he had work to do on the other side in real life

update: he looked like orlando bloom i might've assumed he was john the red dragon in human form not sure it was very long ago

Quest for Camelot - I Stand Alone (English)

Disney's The Black Cauldron Music Video


Quest for Camelot United We Stand English




No comments:

Post a Comment