Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The hot tea dream 2015

it was halloween in the dream…. i remember there was an evil lady who morphed kinda like how ursella from little mermaid the villain chased us..

rriri protected me when i saw she was good and not bad she said she loves hot tea with honey and lemon and that was the last part like…the tea was magic….and…. she let me drink some to heal and further be protected kinda like im little mermaid who lost her voice to sing lemon honey tea is great known for healing sore throats that is deep 1 used to want to like eat cactus for my romancer like..just to show i love so much as i gained confidence and realized true love wouldnt want to hurt me like that i think of the good riri i love her shes light glows pure


but we were like on a train

but was moving safe which is another like train to me based on real experience meant i wasnt meant to have a girl named kwin she runs away in my dreams from me and in real life sorry kwin you arent the one but maybe we can be friends just friends for the train rriri made it positive it reminds me of the musical Anastasia ima link the song i love so much called once upon a december in the musical


No comments:

Post a Comment