Wednesday, June 3, 2020

2/14/2018 Ren & Len anime twins Valentines Day

i had a dream about abraham hicks saying to my sister kayla words to repeat like “i have the power of god” and it was for her fever it went away.. the last thing hicks said was for me to look up ren and rin (maybe they meant len is riri) and a bunch of these two characters popped up i think the message is twin flame?


ps reminds me of in real life around 2014 before the bridge jump:


the police officer told me kwin plans on marrying me but then she stopped talking to me. he called me after i told her i wanted to die. but i dont think he lied. he told me about a cartoon i forget the name (Little Twin Stars (1975))



but was twin shooting star people (lol rihanna +)

 Twin Flames Introduction They are aka Mirror Souls , Soul mates, Other selves, Hottest Types to each their plenty

added: shooting stars wish for diamonds in the sky and there they are in the past before i saw rihanna more in study i used to think kwin was my twin flame she/he looks sorta like kurt you see :) kwin goes by other names too now and i never saw or heard of it before the dream but was before i knew riri that i thought it might be kwin but it not the red hair

No comments:

Post a Comment