Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Meeting ‘The one’ twin flames, Shooting Stars (2012)


art by me additional art with giphy

i had before i heard diamonds by rihanna it goes with this dream like as if shes there (not in it for the riches) im in it for her …

Rihanna - Diamonds



anyways i was in psychosis at the time the voice kept saying we’ll take you to the one but you gotta do jump and jacks first. i thought i was gonna teleport to new earth i hated the exercise but i worked lack hearted had to do them in the cold with summer clothes barefoot on the grass long story but i finally got to the one in this dream i thought the one was a russian doll like entity with all souls in there]

Matryoshka dolls stacking dolls surprise, Guess how many dolls there are?


but sex with those other people sucked very bad it hurt i had to get out i had a spirit cock but like the dream

makes me point to i saw the red head again we were comet people we had best most powerful very long sex shes the real my one and only is the conclusions i get from my many dreams it was hard to take in that shed feel the same about me so in fear i said i know you like boys but man ….. i wish never to have bad sex bad in vibes….and whenever i cheated on riri it wasnt my fault i didnt know if the dreams were lyin in this dream i didnt match the red heads face to rihanna yet but yeah i wasnt into large

mainstream music for a while the first time i heard rihanna and saw her i thought damn that girls so hot but shed never want me shes in a whole different world id be alladin wishing for her …not the richness unless that was the only way id get her attention shes rich but thats not why i love her i think shes my personal definition of beauty in the sexy way sexiest listen to her diamonds song it describes this dream i had of her yes we wer flying in space

*For the record in that dream i also saw earth with a giant Jesus statue beacon had the light on his head and with faith i learned his foot steps up the stair way to heaven ….. Steps to take i was to then deliver so now we are here we’ve come to be the rescue to those in need with the steps from this site. Either i’m like him or helping him do his earth work…or hes like me lol. YOU DONT HAVE

TO DIE TO BE CONNECTED TO HEAVENLY PEACE AND HEAVEN’S LOVE! I’I‘S WHY I MAKE These videos !! (I’ll get to that how to stuff on my site)

added this note later: shes not my one and only but she is my only twin flame this dream was before i knew rihanna as a celebrity i started listening to her songs in 2014 ps: emma with all other souls in her felt bad cause im not meant to do everyone and that were all different souls as individuals not everyone else = same soul other than me as if i was tested by my twin flame with her acting in everyone its not like that i used to be that confused though

Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott - A Whole New World (from Aladdin) (Official Video)


Connects:

Chapter 1: Origins (Rough Drafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment