Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Beautiful Red Dragon Named John Saved me 2011



In awake life before i slept that night to dream this i was on a 23 day total water fast (only drinking water for that long) it to my faith opened my ability to hear voices not mumble and it worked but its only the faith not that fast that was needed i was 17 years of age it was in September i head the first voice clearly say i love you he said i was like who are you he said john maybe my dead uncle

in the front of my vision a coiled red dragon the snake kind came at me we float in the air and i was scared at first at the sudden coming at me but it was not evil ! it was gentle it was beautiful i asked to touch it and i pet it velvet soft skin and i got a ride he said his name was john

he flew me to a cave where thousands of shadow figures tried to grab me then the dragons mouth lit up and evaporated all the shadows except one (continues in the next dream)

Wargreyman & MetalGarurumon VS Diaboromon





No comments:

Post a Comment