Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Moon Princess = Rihanna Dream #1,2, &3 (2011)

art by me no refference of riri was used lol cause i really know that face

#1 My friend will died he went in my dream morphed into the little girl version of the moon princess on a tricycle said brogan thinks you (karen) = crazy about thinking brogan is the twin flame little did i know that wasn’t will that was rihanna brown skin i think he had her say that since i asked if brogan was my twin flame in the dream cause she wasnt the red haired woman i know rihanna actually is

#2 :this dream happened either when i was still in high school or shortly after i graduated This is a form of rihanna i saw in the dream she looks like the moon princess from the avatar last air bender series. but in this dream i was the red headed boy in the beginning of the dream i was in gym my lack of faith had me not succeed in the rope climb i feared i didn’t have confidence so my appearance wasn’t quite me. So in gym moving on to bad mitten…i think its called… or maybe it was volley ball idk there was a net like on earth and the kids knocked off riri’s wig… it morphed colors… usually one solid color at a time is how i saw it but seeing the now visual it can change to more than one at a time lol lava lamp anyways. . . i was the only nice kid who picked up the wigs many pieces and i gave it to her she seemed sad it broke yet surprised i was nice to her im like course and she disappears to have it fixed and the parents talk to me meanwhile and the dad i remember was the speaker for them both that they wanted me to marry her to me and the wig was an antique made from riris grandmother at the time very sacred and i was like score like so glad i helped her/him cause we did marry later…in that life like. . . then later after confidence I morphed to be sexier

#3 the moon princess rihanna showed me she can glow and change skin color and float looked like a real goddess she was floating and looked like this:

Avatar The Last Airbender Princess Yue:

Belinda Carlisle - La Luna (Official Music Video)

my first girlfriend turned into the moon - Isaac App



No comments:

Post a Comment