Tuesday, June 2, 2020

after grad (age 18 - 26 homeless hit when 20 year old)

What i did homeless on streets day one: Kurt and Karen's Bridge Songs

I was worried about the men out there so i thought dying was best at that moment so

its not all a sob story though

my drug addiction and hanging with strangers made my mom kick me out plus i was learning from my early psychosis about voices and etc so i put my tips on my website for the record i wanted psychosis read about my middle and high school here: My Auto Biography

was very sad away from family in mental health hospitals and homes against my will but  was very stressed and haunted by evil mosters in my  head

but as years went on i learned how to successfully  keep the peace 97% of the time close to perfectly balanced all the way in peace but i came a long way i thank the voices for teaching me real love for me

a big help thanks to:

channelers abrham-hicks

and darryl ankas bashar

look them up

they huge helped me as i use their many tips today i share what i learned works best and share them on this site here:

The Keys to Nirvana = Heaven on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment