Monday, June 1, 2020

Before you read about my old pain know this


i dont hold grudges i mention emma for one example she was my first gf at age 12 she broke up wit me way back then  i mention it in  the section

My middle school days (pre teen - young teens)

  i  just want to add for  monroe emma i want her  to see i never fell out of love for her and i just ...wanted her to see how my love survives forever and i dont want her to feel like my old pain was ever her fault i just wanted her to see passion that dont die love oooooo i love her alot and i was simply too paranoid, untrusting, and sensitive growing up in a bad way but i did it out of my own younger me confusion

when i mention bad depression when i was younger i said it without complaining i am pretty used to heights of being happy most very very mostly all the time happy genuinely i only mention my hard times younger me experienced to help people in intentions like they cant say 'oh but my lifes way harder ' with no hope that they can reach heaven thats the only reason i shared my old pain cause i wanna help people see no matter how much pain you have you can still more that heal you can love life its possible for all and its easier once you aplly the tips for yourself on my site i wont try them for you cause i aint you lol


others used to say they sorry for taking their rage out on me like i was an omega wolf but like i  didnt want to bother them well alot of people dont know how to control anger that well i never get angry for many years but still not blaming i just used to think too much against me paranoia thoughts but i ditched all that cause thats not the meaning to life we are super blessed to be alive on earth now just ditch all the thoughts that make life hell in vibes you know? everyone will be saved eventually


i was confused of who i was when i had hero aspects first that never went away but the self sacrificings not needed i used to confuse that for a true hero a ton of love for others but i forgot me so i thought when i was young i must hate me then but it was just trying to not contradict ttoo much language lol like i misunderstood my intentions like self sacrifice was seeing it pure love but its actually corrupted love that we arent intended to live like that heaven on earth is where the loves at dont cut you off from love thoughts ok?


i said i didnt complain cause


im completely in a non pain state


i just wanna help the hopeless who know pain.....see i found a way out so anyone and everyone else can too


sometimes i forget to word the rest sorry if the further expaining was late but i sense she understands she isnt the one to blame cause thats always a self choice even though some blame you still can have the power to pick yourself up and even learn how to not get knocked over eventually i am still learning that to all the way stay balanced no matter what but im super close to being very study with the strength of staying in peace for me and its a gift to all higherly too


i just want her to count my love is forever and a lot and i see hers is too i feel it lol


it shows alot how much care she has for me with intentions of protect herself for me is what i want for her and for me too :) and for her


the only thing i disagree with abraham -hicks somewhat is the its impossible to stay up all the time i see how she dont want us hard on us but my goal is to stay study in up as fuck lol


i think fear might be there to guide still but it dont mean i have to feel the punch ;) <3

love all iis amazing :) i forgive all and me


didnt explain it all not even half of it so you get the point its not a competition of who had more pain but trust me theres no reason to loose hope in lifes very greatest when ditching fear based beliefs

No comments:

Post a Comment