Tuesday, June 2, 2020

i actually had very many romance dreams with Emma/monroe





she was my first gf 🙂 at 12 years old lol never really ever got over my intense want to love her

so i respectfully leave it up to her but i doubt the dreams lie its not like i control them so its signs to me (and its unlike unwanted sex dreams to me)

considering our soul history, telepathy + empathy astral sex vibes etc shes not my only one she seems shy to admit it on fb but i grew up with her and i am so glad shes alive and she more than vibes very very nice! (shes very beautiful)

not gonna say the details of all those sex dreams lol but hey……shes great and has my love no matter what i take it as signs and yeah im experienced at tuning the vibes and the voices check out my free book im writing https://thekshield.site/

dont ever be sorry to me honey its a beautiful life even just as friends but i wanna say our telempathy is real i had a ton of confirms but my lower mind wants to doubt at times so i try to avoid my lower mind and its ok whatevers cool im just really super thankful for all aspects we have as any bond we can have its mutually up to the pair muttual means both choose eachother i dont want fake love but we have a strong bond still even after we stopped talking since she moved out of state we talked a few times after she moved but i know its never the end to us being in contact even if we dont talk that much physically i feel our bond is super strong still


No comments:

Post a Comment