Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Native American Past Life, saving Emma, my death 2010

i self sacrificed to save emma in a past life (emma was my first girlfriend in my karen k soon life we met in middle school yes same as my haniel tarot card, we were great friends through highschool and beyond) it was emma and a raid of a violent enemy village battled us ran up to me with a knife i tried to save emma by hack and slashing back but it all went black native american like a mayan or i saw the red headress elante (rihanna) wasnt there maybe she survived? rewriting in 2019 to add more: i had a dream a long time ago i self sacrificed me trying to save her we we mayans or something like in a tribe that got ambushed and she was my wife….for some reason her face was ugly but it came clearer it morphed into emmas face (again nothings actually ugly) it was showing me my feelings that emmas not ugly so she went back to normal and i turned and tried knifing the guy running at us she was behind me and everything went black i think it was a double KO it was probably a dream i had in 2010 the voice told me as i died in the dream to not to act with violence in this life and i felt like a kid who hacked and slashed with a knife like it was nothing….but the other guy was something you know?

Background story: its funny cause (before i had the dream) a boy in middle school asked me if i would jump in front of a bullet to save emma (i just met emma that same day was 7th grade 2007) i said yes and she didnt believe me but i thought that would be the best way to die is to save another or others….but i told the truth and i believe this past life dream is truth

lol idk if i channeled this all right cause i learned a ton since then and havent reviewed it in a while



No comments:

Post a Comment