Monday, June 1, 2020

0:8 Welcome Home (You are invited to the party called Heaven on Earth aka Nirvana)

To see the Table of Contents click this: The Keys to Nirvana = Heaven on Earth

 Good Luck!

 Thanks and Good Luck! This is to help Bless all people to see what greatness in life Which I know is real. We are all invited to this ‘party’ Called Heaven on Earth! It’s up to us to awaken!” but please remember you have a choice! Cause You deserve the credit too! Don’t give it to just me! (We have choices because it adds to how love isnt fake…if it was force to love…and not a choice fake love isn’t as valuable as choosing to love and sharing it Feels great to by the way!)

Michael Bernard Beckwith – Adventure In Paradise (Music Video)

Lyrics
Take a breath, right here Take a holy breath, right here I’m taking an adventure I’m taking an adventure in paradise As we’re lifted up into the spiritual domain We begin to see a little bit differently There’s a broadcast going on This broadcast comes from within you There’s a song singing in you There is something within you that wants to express There is something within you that wants to come forward You are anointed and appointed by the Spirit As the image and likeness of Divine and ultimate reality As we hang in that domain we bring heaven to earth As a spiritual practice, wake up and say to yourself

I’m taking an adventure in paradise And guess what? I’m taking you with me! I’m activating my spiritual stimulus package I’m taking an adventure in paradise

Your stimulus package begins with an awareness That you’re sourced and fueled and funded By a renewable resource which is within you It never runs out, it is your Essence, it’s your life Your Divine spiritual stimulus package Is activating the gifts of Divinity within you That you may express them You will express them beyond your wildest imagination And joy, joy breaks out all over It’s the real Source Feel it! Feel it in your bones Take a holy breath and say to yourself

In order to have this stimulus package Stop looking outside for help Become still and listen, listen with that inner ear Life is everywhere, joy is everywhere Love is everywhere, why don’t we see that?

------------------

All are Welcome as a key stone for this is Up for grabs for this to = Our Mission/Purpose



It’s for us to love living life to the fullest heart we can ever feel yes that kind of love is meant for all! So…


#1 Heart Trophy that says “we all are (#1) in importance”

I know you are all smart enough 

to not need me to teach you could’ve figured out all this yourselves ….you still can…. but I see it in the way of a race where everyone has to help each other to all win…the finish line is when you are conscious enough take your power back (use best felt beliefs and faith like the magic, but keep in mind physical manifestations take longer at times than your ability to sift through emotional indicators which way you could benefit…you’ll feel uncomfortable if the belief cuts you off from the real gods = higher us) i’m not talking super heroes for now…..but you’re all super to me and heroes are amazing…  this is a matter of life and death…were eternal but i wanna help you all feel the truth…its not ever a belief that hurts….   if anyone needs help in any way i want to help you all out of mind hell, pain, sickness, etc those are just lack of alignment or connection to god , higher self, heaven and you can connect to many… (i will explain in depth how to tune it in a later chapter)   I used to live in mind hell before but using these key tips I’ve learned how to be more stable in peace I’ve been training over and over controlling my beliefs to no longer hurt me and I’m not into hurting other people either. I’m a true savior at heart in the sense of I want everyone to live with best ever guidance and feelings and it will help us all stay in heaven on earth to practice what I preach I do and its a lot funnier living this kind of positive lifestyle. And I only wish to share all the beautiful things with all to not only feel blessed in the highest ways possible! But to attract more blessings as well! And so much more than just this!


Thrice – Come all you weary


Yes i really believe all the way anyone can reach heavenly peace on earth!  Now already Keep this is mind: 

 it will keep increasing for everyone everywhere. Behind chaos of the mind our world already isnt broken….so quiet the negative thoughts to notice the power inside you all!

The Next Song is “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” Official Movie Clip | TROLLS



Lyrics:
A Troll said “do you really think I can be happy?
Another troll said “of  course it’s inside you it’s inside of all of us I don’t think it i feel it”
(Then they sing with Justin Timberlake lol)
” I got this feeling inside my bones It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on And if you want it inside your soul Just open up your heart let music take control I got that sunshine in my pocket Got that good soul in my feet I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops I can’t take my eyes up off it moving so phenomenally The room on lock the way we rock it So don’t stop Under the lights, when everything goes Nowhere to hide when I’m getting you close When we move well you already know So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance Feel the good good creeping up on you so just dance, dance, dance, come on All those things I shouldn’t do but you dance, dance, dance And ain’t nobody leaving soon so keep dancing I can’t stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can’t stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can’t stop the feeling So just dance, dance, dance I can’t stop the feeling So keep dancing, (I can’t stop the feeling!) Got this feeling from my body (I can’t stop the feeling!) Wanna see you move your body (I can’t stop the feeling!) Got this feeling from my body Come on!


Heroes’ Journey to Enlightenment    

Consists of key elements, techniques for peace, joy, bliss, and all things greatest may be accomplished with this book! 

Next Song to inspire you: Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero (Video)


The Black Eyed Peas – Imma Be




No comments:

Post a Comment