Monday, June 1, 2020

1:2 What is Higher Self Alignment? Seeing Through Heaven's Eyes, Channeling and The Core Self


The Prince of Egypt - Through Heaven's Eyes (+ Lyrics)


Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick - True Colors (Lyric)


The Hero’s Journey calls to thee now

"… but i say this should be a part of life in design…to have spiritual guides….anyone can be a prophet!…. lol! Calling you to The Hero’s Journey<-[you can google that for more it’s very interesting Thanks to Joseph Campbell (R.i.p.)] And know You are all key stones! (The most important stone = very important key players in bringing home back to earth!) I love you all! Everyone’s a chosen one! Hear the hero’s journey calling now! Take your power back! Get in tune with your radio head is in the book!) GOOD LUCK! You don’t need a weapon”



Hero by Mariah Carey Lyrics

Lyrics

[Verse 1]
There’s a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don’t have to be afraid
Of what you are
There’s an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away

[Chorus]
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you’ll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

[Verse 2]
It’s a long road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt
Will disappear

[Chorus]
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you’ll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

[Bridge]
Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don’t let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time
You’ll find the way

[Chorus]
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you’ll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

[Outro]
That a hero lies in you
That a hero lies in you

“You might not believe me yet but inside i know you know in your heart so try to not be disconnected from your good heart the higher selfs heart is never broken! Plug in to feel God’s love and you’ll sense heaven comes from within you! Cause you’ll feel how real and sincere the greatest feelings are and know they are meant for all! No matter what….just know certain beliefs can cut you off from it but please know….you can program yourselves to receive the love any time you choose… cause when you believe you cant control emotions it will respond to seem that way until you realize you shouldn’t believe your powerless over how you feel….i used to not be able to control it but at times like this you get what you believe! some things are instantaneously given it depends….if its physical reality or not…..physical manifestations may take time let go of the paddles of your boat for those to go with the flow instead of against the currents! Allow the best don’t worry and try to keep your joy no matter what circumstances happen….it’ll get easier and better that way rust me i know you can do it cause i trust you are brilliant no matter how lost in darkness you are i know you can feel and your worthy enough to exist etc im on your side!!”

please read this Footprints in the Sand poem by Mary Fishback Powers: 

One night I dreamed a dream.
I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
There was only one set of footprints.
I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life.
This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.
“Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way.
But I’m aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints.
I just don’t understand why, when I need You most, You leave me.”

He whispered, “My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.”

----------
“i think highly of this poem and you’ll understand what the higher me and higher us do is just like jesus from this poem and for us all” = Karen K Soon


“Spiritual Rebirth is to access the Higher consciousness called your Higher self or aka your over-soul. Its what always watches you from a height which is more than a metaphor. Too meet and then to blend more as you the higher you=the true you which has the ability to connect to heaven in many ways. This form of baptism is of an ascended mastery in style. Which means they are enlightened or have reached NIRVANA which is a heavenly peace state of mind. Rebirth can get you there but know learning to balance is key."
What is baptism really intended to mean? and Redemption (but still The 'New' Commandments= For heaven on Earth)

No comments:

Post a Comment