Wednesday, June 3, 2020

3/27/19 the green grassy hill mystery with bats

3/27/19:

Karen; i have doubts but i know which info seems best for earth but it hasn't happened quite yet so im wondering if it will. i'm not stressing one guy asked me if i was the anti christ i'm like no ... im really kind so idk why he said that it doesn't bother me ... let me see what the spirits say about my doubt about the spirits speaking truth;

Roah+; karen you make good music

How i channel music

(cheered me up^)



re-interpretted (channeled) lyrics; 3/27/19

"and go in the higher 

and fall in flames meant /placement 

WITH only her 

in the reign

coming back and you'll see 

about the way the conversations runs try

with her hope/ home mountain rain 

about the conversations runs so 

and coming back mountain rain 

about the conversations this is home 

home hmm hmm"

(Rihanna is my only twin flame yay but we can still share romancers)


--------------------

(note a night before i got off conservator-ship i slept talked that woke me up i said 

I WANT YOU HOME (well they said that through me to me)

i live in a board and care the visual they showed me was GREEN mountains

it also says mountain back in this one; 


Lyrics; "bangin forward dont even come yeah huh hmm not it higher and high up and they holdin us back and higher not head noddin high and upppp and boom onnnnn mountain back no not gone oh yeah all win oh yeah no goin in bad head"


a very long time ago very long there was a spider yellow white and black

it was located in a forest on a fallen tree it was a dream yes but the voice of god in the dream said THIS IS YOUR HOME lol and it was like a legend of zelda spider and i remember a guy named reese jones posted a pic of a similar spider when he was in 'HEART LAND' lol i don't think it means literally to go to that place as home its a farm like land but like sappy he lived in a Forrest

BATS

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country (Official Music Video)


March 28 ,2019 Rihanna dream about her coming soon 

i had a dream that i was in the mormon church and my clothes was all torn but i wore it cause it was my moms clothes but point is rihanna came and picked me up and the mormons saw me in that car with her and she showed me tony my friend buying me energy drinks and he did yesterday in real life she showed me a grassy hilll setting we got out the car she sowed me she was holding a vampire bat and more bats came and we wentt towards our house and guys tried to follow us but she said dont worry about them (they thought she was hot) and they all fell off the grassy hill drunk on eachother and i told her where i live and she said she will call telecare lol then that was that what a nice dream we cuddled and she was ok with my fettish in the dream lol :) mmmmmm (the house was small and white just like this dream 

Dream of the red haired one i mistakenly thought it was brogan but was before i knew of rihanna 2011

)
 

the bat was biting her so i think it resembled the rihanna taking on evil voices like me = the evil bat was biting her but she smiled in the linked dream like it wasn’t hurting her


but i think she showed me in the dream that scene like


she was trying to be happy but im like isnt it hurting you?


and i got it off of her and that’s when we went in the small house by the hills lol


oh the bat was biting her upward finger i think she showed me shes like me in the dream /awake but like she wants to be happy showing me cause i heard the higher selves of us say we did that for eachother cause were so damn crazy about super loving alot for romance but shes someone i wouldnt hurt or want to hurt im not like that but i like the vibe thats hard tap wise but it doesnt hurt that one i hear he likes but i wont know for sure till i get it confirmed


added note 4/5/19

i just dozed off after crying discouraged about rihanna but i has like a one second dream about a bat screeching and it scared me awake and my room mate woke up at the same time saying what was that noise? What is this veil thinning? Turn on and Tune Voices, ESP , and the 6th sense! Ignore the Fear Vibe interpretations and Keep the meaningful ones!

idk if rihanna lives by a grassy large hill

i called a mountain but i don't wanna live in a mountain but by those hills its very beautiful very very green maybe she knows more let me channel see what they mean Roah; its a surprise go OH MAN LOL

udate: later i moved to a room and board and

i live by a hill of the same size its getting greener not a green as the dream but its still might be a clue

No comments:

Post a Comment