Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Rihanna is my only twin flame yay but we can still share romancers

if i have many selves do i? "it makes people like katy perry more accessible is one twin flame more fun?"

im not gonna break hearts weve gone and hit home base with some

i want people equal and most cherishes yet theres something about rihanna....where i want her as my majority lover for some reason like i wanted her first but i cant say oh yeah were better than other couples who are with us

maybe twin flame is one and the other hotties are different kinds of flames cause with rihanna .... i sense me and i never sensed that in others 

 unless i just have yet to experience the me vibe in others?
hmmmmmmmmm "making more like us is fun"
i know but what if we could have the best of both worlds
monagmous in a most of the time way yet with others alot too just i think first loves just make my heart sing like and i sense shes like me with personality but i dont wanna tread on others dreams "are you worried you might be left alone ha hardly" like i dont wanna be full blown monagamous and ill share just....i think me and rihanna id wanna be around her most of the time if not all the time lol  i think twin flames are first loves not just mirror hotties  no offense  i dont wanna make people cry though.. . in sorrow i wanna best bond types to all
 if my soul split in half and thatd be rihanna but we as gods mated and made other selves too maybe but they from us originally?

then branched off to others? and more souls will be born
let me get some time to think about this

In a way we have multiple twin flames but I think I made everyone have a first love in pairs like instead of saying me or rihannas is your first sex ever as a soul then it's not fair like pairing virgins for souls to learn together and be "related" heck we all are related but not everyone is romance for all that's just far too many

Twin fire is romances to me cause that's most fair but having a first of your own is highest magical of experiencing new sex together that's how me and rihannas are a bit different but we're equal in romance still I just though everyone having their own first love I know first and even second etc is still special but it's like fair to pair virgins cause they won't be intimidated by oh your more experienced already I think higher us let the virgin us be first to eachother IDK am I the only one who thinks it's neat to new experience that's probably why we forget lol

Virgins are special you know

next day:

about twin flames im not saying i favor rihanna more than everyone i just ... knew a vibe of she stands out in a certain way its cause she was my souls first romance thats all its a ton to lose virginity to eachother as souls but at the same time it doesnt make other sexes with others bad its still special too i had a dream giving me answers of the order people came as more souls being created

but i forget it now lol i think katy perry was in there though being one of the first people and its special and i think i shouldnt try to put others off by sayingg i need time with rihanna the most it just already is the most cause we been together since the beggining as time  

 remember my  

Beauty and the Beast 2015 dream with rihanna check it to know the song they played in the back


conclusion:

i totally brain farted this is a sign cause our souls were born the same day





me and her are twin souls litterally  

Chapter 1: Origins (Rough Drafts)


that means mirror spirits are diff but ima treat us all best ever


this makes this dream make sense 

cause later i had dreams that said dont cheat but that rihanna cheated 

dreams that rihanna cheated on me 2018-2019


i think it meant

"dont cheat?" we cant cheat lol however since the dreams contradicted now they dont cause what im supposed to do is rihanna is my real twin of my soul flame our sould were born on the same day in the beggining of time since we invented time

circle in the sand song:


No comments:

Post a Comment