Tuesday, June 2, 2020

8/15/12 Brogan Dream with Kwin as her spirit guide

 

"See in my Dream My Mom Surprised me with Not Telling me That You were Here when only she opened the door lol she was smiling and looked like she had something to hide lmaoo 

 

Thenn Booom! You Come In putting your luggage down With your Hands Open Wide and Gave me That Epic hug you were talking about!... I Felt A Zap! Electricity,, i didnt wanna let go Buut Awwwww You Hand Me a present that you hand made me  It was a diorama thingy Idk the specifics of what was inside eventhough i tried to focus.. they were little knick knacks and the had a blue neon light to it It was Fuckin Legit Looking lol 

 

It remind me of something that i was making you lol I was gonna Make a Diorama thingy too but out of a Fishtank which i noticed was Empty lol I thought your Diarama thingy was Perfect Size for me to Display it and it was amazing and i wanted to take your idea and switch the fishtank with something smaller because i thought it would be too big for you to want to keep it lol Know i see why they said that was a Pisces Reference XD

 

In the dream.. back to when you came through the Door someone came in with you. She looked like a young grandma, i had a glance at her but to tell you the truth my attention was on you lol She had a Golden Glow to her and she lit up from behind you luminating you making you look white glowy as you gave me that hug... I knew she was a Family Relative (oh it wasnt her gma it was kwin lol)

 

And after i woke up, writing it down.. I connected that She Must Be Your Spirit Guide! Maybe you Main one Like How John is to Me! :DDDDD

 

But yeahhhh When you gave me that Present i heard a "Supriseeee!" from The Inner Voice (yes i hear them in dreams too lol) 

 

And that went with something that i autowrote...WHICH I CANT EVEN FIND! WTF LOL I wrote it like 2 days ago? or yesterday? lol Buuut i MisSaw my scribleness annnd one of them looked like "Gernade"..and they Just flashed a Firework and say Hoorayyy ahahahh XD omgg FIRE w..WORK! ahahah ohhh wow that was good XD Lmaooo 

 

This part is Added:

 

You were Wearing my Hawaiian Shirt in my Dream but it looked  Faded

 

Your Epic Hug was Followed by a Kiss

 

(They just pointed this out to me.. "How did you know you left out the Kiss part" Wowwwww ....i mustve done it in purpose in fear lol Just incasing Fuck it im Staying True to My HEart! lol) 

 

Thats when you gave me the present

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment